Sometimes you crave a coffee in the afternoon as a well-earned break. The problem is you don’t want to be up all-night tossing and turning due to the caffeine. The solution is a decaf coffee in the afternoon. Most decaf coffees taste like dish water – not ours!
Method 1 (Quick Fix)
- Grab one of the Lean Caffeine Bulletproof Nespresso Decaf Capsules.
- Place into your Nespresso machine and follow the normal instructions.
- Saviour your espresso or lungo coffee – a nice brief respite to your busy day.
Method 2 (Lazy Afternoon)
- Boil 500ml of water in a kettle, leave lid open for 2 minutes afterwards to bring temperature down.
- Add 2 heaped tablespoons of ground Lean Caffeine Swiss Water Decaf Coffee to a Cafetiere.
- Pour over 200ml of the water from the kettle.
- Stir thoroughly and leave for 5 minutes to steep with the cafetiere lid off.
- Place cafetiere lid on and plunge slowly.
- Pour out into your coffee mug and top up with water from the kettle to your desired strength (final level will be approximately 300ml
- Pick a quiet place to sit and savour.