- LLauraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHighly recommend
This is an excellent all-rounder bone broth. Yes, there’s a hint of broth flavour which you can taste very very subtly but I add this to morning coffee, leaving it to dissolve properly after a good stir ( a minute or two). Once dissolved, I can barely taste the broth if at all. Excellent company ethos and product information about bovine sourcing. Please give this a go as a daily routine/ drink - it’s worth it
- SES. E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat savoury flavour
Great savoury flavour that doesn't dominate, in a fine powder. Most of the time I use Ultra Clean Bone Broth in my smoothies but there will be many ways to include this in your diet. I also know my immune system has benefited.
- ENEva N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoExcellent and convenient
We use it mostly in our morning kefir-based smoothies, along with berries, green powder etc. No issues with taste. We're in our 70's and collagen is more important than ever for joint and gut health. Most importantly, it's guaranteed to be uncontaminated by toxic chemicals.
- APAline Pereira E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAs
As good as the closest competitor, dissolves easily, tastes neutral so perfect as a milk replacement with ghee or butter for all hot beverages. I use it in hot cacao, maca / turmeric / matcha latte to enhance my intake of collagen. This is not intended to taste strong like fresh bone broth as the fat is removed and that is where most of the flavour is found.
- KMKate M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWay better than I expected
Very impressed with this bone broth. It’s incredible how easily it stirs into my black coffee in the morning and I cannot taste it at all.
To know that it’s toxin free makes me very happy too because when researching bone broth, it’s suggested that bone binds to heavy metals and if you’re wanting to avoid dementia (as I am), then clean broth is the only way to go. An added bonus is the fact that my face appears to be a little less lined. Win win….I would highly recommend this product.
Beef Bone Broth Powder Product description
Key Features & Details
- Premium quality produce from Sweden
- Unlike our competitors, we made an eco-conscious decision to avoid sourcing from Australia - a country not environmentally suited to raising cattle due to its arid climate & limited water resources.
- Lab Tested - no pesticides, vet meds or hormones detected
- No preservatives or additives (apart from 0.5% Sunflower Lecithin)
- Tasteless powdered form that easily dissolves
- Works perfectly with soups, stocks, sauces & hot drinks
- 400g BPA free pouch provides over 40 servings
- Dairy Free, gluten free, sugar free & low in salt
- Easy Storage - keep package sealed, no refrigeration necessary!
- Try it with our our Lean Caffeine Bulletproof Coffee, to start your day the right way
Storage Conditions: Please re-seal and store in a cool dry place away from direct heat.
Hydrolyzed Grass-Fed Bovine Bone Broth Powder 99.5%, Non GMO Sunflower Lecithin (0.5-2%)
Use two level tablespoons per day per person mixed into any hot or cold liquid.
Clean & Pure was established in 2017 to sell premium Collagen based products that improves your health and overall wellbeing. Now, we're on a crusade to help as many people as possible (including you) reach their health and weight loss goals.